Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 7-13- Cookie baking



So I haven't been as faithful as promised, to my every day christmas posting! But I'm going to try my best the next several days and post some recipes from my cookie baking:-)



So the other day I had a free day off of work and I baked christmas cookies!!! I love baking and I was soo excited to do this:-) Usually my mom, sisters and I bake together, but this year we did not, so I took it upon myself to bake!

Now before you think I'm weird that I baked christmas cookies all by myself, let me assure you that I LOVE to bake and give cookies away this time of year, and to me it's relaxing! I put on my ipod, got everything ready and starting baking!! And YES I did make 19 DOZEN COOKIES!!!! And NO I don't plan on eating them all myself! I take a tray of cookies to every party I go to and give away to friends and family :-) This is one of my favorite things to do this time of year!!!


So stay tuned for cookie recipes!!! I also plan on making some candy :-) That is if I can stand any more sugar!


Peppermint Bark







White Chocolate/ Raspberry cookies


Mint crinkles





Soft gingerbread cookies
































No comments:

Post a Comment