Let me tell you, it was time-consuming! I thought I would never be done coating it with paint! It wasn't that hard, but because I painted it in red, it required many, many coats!
Two painting projects is about my limit, I'm ready to move on to other things.......like christmas!!! :-)
SO without much further ado.......here it is! (Sorry for the annoying camera spots!)
BEFORE
AFTER
With the primer on(I won't bore you with the details, like I did with my last project, pretty much did the same thing, except it required more coats of paint)

The whole finished room, with both completed projects, I need to put some other kind of picture on the left side of the wall, above the mail organizer.....any suggestions?

And what makes it even more of a homey kitchen table, are the beautiful roses my sweet hubby surprised me with tonight! Have I said how blessed I am to have the sweetest, bestest(yes, I know that's not a word!) husband in the whole world!

The whole finished room, with both completed projects, I need to put some other kind of picture on the left side of the wall, above the mail organizer.....any suggestions?
And what makes it even more of a homey kitchen table, are the beautiful roses my sweet hubby surprised me with tonight! Have I said how blessed I am to have the sweetest, bestest(yes, I know that's not a word!) husband in the whole world!
That's all for now!
P.S. Aren't you all just loving this gorgeous weather??
P.S.again.... I just might have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow......;-)
Love it!! Way to go Jesse too! :)
ReplyDelete